send order confirmations, account updates, password reminders, notifications, alerts and more, delivered securely and reliably
Run your own email platform or e-commerce site but don’t want the hassle of managing large-scale email deliver and IPs? Then you’ll love our SMTP service – it provides an easy way to route your marketing and transactional emails through servers other than your own.
Our powerful and easy-to-use APIs excel at tasks like sending single emails, campaigns, and SMS messages and downloading comprehensive campaign reports. Just browse our extensive and well-documented API library and your developers will be sending emails in minutes.
Use transactional emails to grow sales and give your customers a seamless shopping experience. Send cart abandonment emails, order and shipping confirmations, requests for product reviews, and more.
Help your users manage their account by sending emails for account activation and verification, password resets, and more
Collecting payments for your services through your website? Increase your revenue and customer satisfaction with automated emails containing invoices, payment deadlines, missed payments details, and more.
SMTP makes it easy to get started
• Setup is quick and easy and involves ZERO integration
• To keep your sender reputation high, we’ll quickly set you up on a shared or dedicated IP
• We provide outstanding customer service and are eager to help you get set up and increase your email delivery rate
• No API hassles
• Once your account is set up, you can immediately start routing email traffic directly to our SMTP service. We will take care of delivering your emails to the inbox
API offers flexibility and reliability
• Advanced API features that sync subscriber lists, create message content
• Merge your analytics sends, opens, clicks, bounces in your own systems
• Send triggered emails in response to user actions such as when a subscriber requests a new password
• Full API Specification documentation provided for easy setup
• Send confirmation emails to customers when they complete a purchase
• API delivers faster than SMTP and reduces inbox failure or spam tagging
• Send sensitive information with confidence with a higher security level
• API utilizes HTTP, allowing for passing firewalls in a majority of instances